:: Teach Yourself Organic Chemistry Visually in 24 Hours ::
The entire rapid learning course includes:
- 24 Core Concept Tutorials (Flash Movies)
Concept maps, easy introduction to the topic, concept illustration with annotations and animations, sample problems exlained with step-wise strategies and topic summary.
- 24 Problem-Solving Drills (Flash Games)
Feedback based Quizzes, concept-based problems, summary reviews on all problems and scoring system to track performance.
- 24 Super Review Cheat Sheets (PDF Printables)
One cheat sheet per topic, key concepts in a single-sheet, at-a-glance review of each topic and both printable and luminatable. Ideal for exam prep quick review.
- Exclusive membership access for 12 months anytime from anywhere
- Master Cheat Sheet – The entire course's key concepts in six pages
- To preview the core tutorial, problem drill and cheat sheet on this 24-hour visual series, click the link below to get instance access.
- Free Access to the Preview Area
Organic Chemistry Core Concept Tutorial Series
This series provide simple yet easy-to-understand tutorials in flash movies for core concepts in organic chemistry – the ones that are fundamental yet difficult to master.
Core Unit #1 – The Organic Basics
In this core unit, you will build the basics to the organic chemistry mastery. With these skills, you will build a solid foundation to understand chemistry and its problem solving.
Core Unit #2 – Hydrocarbons
In this core unit, you will learn about the structures and reactions of hydrocarbons
Core Unit #3 – Functional Groups
In this core unit, you will learn the various organic compounds and reactions based on the typical functional groups.
Core Unit #4 – Spectroscopy and Structural Determination
In this core unit, you will learn the various spectroscopies and how they can be used for organic structure determination.
Core Unit #5 – Reactions and Mechanism
In this core unit, you will learn all about the reactions and mechanisms – the core of organic chemistry.
Core Unit #6 – Biomolecules
In this core unit, you will learn all about the biological aspects of organic chemistry.